Tuesday 22 April 2014

CANOPY 4 X4 X 7 (Custom Print)

Portable tents, Promotional Tent, Easy up tents, Pop-up canopy or Canopy Tents are great idea for promoting your business outdoors, trade Shows or in remote areas for occasional use. These are unique tents which are extremely easy to setup/erect and dismantle. These are light weight and come with individual bag for easy transportation. A single person is enough to setup or collapse the tent. At Magnus Merchandise we manufacture a wide range of canopy tents for individual customers with customized printing facility. It comes in various sizes and price bands to fit every customer’s budget and requirements.

3 comments:

  1. These canopy tents are awesome at promoting a business or event. People can see them from a long distance away. I know when I see one I want to go up to it and see what the business is all about. I might have to look into getting one for my new business sometime. http://pedalindustries.com/products/canopies/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. Toldos Elche

    ReplyDelete